• Visa
  • Healthcare
  • Education
  • Transportation
  • Employment
  • Marriage
  • Shopping
  • Hotel
  • Useful Info
Employment in Jinan

Before entering China for employment with a Chinese organization, a foreigner should apply for a visa at his or her local Chinese embassy with an Alien's Work Certificate from the People's Republic Bureau of Labor and Social Security, and official notification for visa application and a valid passport. After the foreigner enters China, the employer should show the certificate, a valid contract and the employee's passport to the Shandong Municipal Bureau of Labor and Social Security, who will issue an Alien's Work Permit.

Those foreigners who have not obtained Residence Permits (holders of F, L, C or G visas), those who are studying or doing an internship in China, and dependents of foreigners holding working visas should not accept illegal employment in China. In special circumstances, a foreigner who is to be employed should have his/her visa status changed at the public security bureau by his employer and apply for an Alien's Work Permit and Residence Permit before employment.

Jinan International Exchange Service Center

If you need to employ Chinese workers, you should go to the normal labor agencies. Jinan International Exchange Center can provide you with comprehensive service.

Address: 26 North Baotu Rd, Jinan

Tel: +86-0531-86931342

Produced By 大汉网络 大汉版通发布系统